|Recruitment position||02 Consulting supervision and technical guidance on growing medicinal plants for the model of monocropping, intercropping and multi-story canopy in home gardens|
|Name of project||Biodiversity Initiatives of Medicinal Genetic Resources for Forest-based Livelihoods of the Dao Ethnic Minority in Ba Vi (FLC 21-01)|
|Funding agency||The Embassy of Finland|
|Deploy agency||enter for Agricultural Research and Ecological Studies (CARES)– Vietnam National University of Agriculture|
|Location||Ba Vi Commune, Ba Vi District, Hanoi|
|Execution time||From April 1, 2022, to November 30, 2022.|
|Application submission time||March 15, 2022|
The project “Biodiversity Initiatives of Medicinal Genetic Resources for Forest-based Livelihoods of the Dao Ethnic Minority in Ba Vi” is sponsored by the Embassy of Finland in Hanoi and implemented to develop and implement an Action Plan to conserve the genetic diversity of 26 medicinal plants listed in the Vietnam Red Book through the development of traditional medicine-based livelihoods of the Dao community in Ba Vi commune, Ba Vi district, Hanoi city.
To achieve the project goal, the Center for Agricultural Research and Ecological Studies needs to recruit 02 consultants to guide the cultivation of medicinal plants in the form of monoculture, intercropping, and multiple canopy layers in the home garden.
- Technical consultant duties:
- Instructing households on techniques for planting and taking care of medicinal plants when receiving seedlings from the project.
- Regularly monitoring and providing technical guidance, reporting and updating progress and results of activities for project coordinators to promptly handle arising cases.
- Qualification requirements for consultants:
- Graduated from University majoring in horticulture.
- Knowledge and experience in the care of medicinal plants.
- Have a general understanding of techniques of propagation, planting, and care of medicinal plants.
- Experience in participating in projects and topics on the development of medicinal plants.
- Contact information: Interested candidates, please send your CV before March 15, 2022.
- Recipient: Tran Thi Lan Huong
- Address to receive applications: Center for Agricultural Research & Ecological Studies, Room 206, Building A1, Vietnam Academy of Agriculture, Trau Quy, Gia Lam, Hanoi
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0985.850.840