The Center has five Professional Departments:
- The Department of Development Research for Upland Agroecosystem;
- The Department of Natural Resources Management and Biodiversity Conservation;
- The Department of Development Research for Peri-Urban Agroecosystem;
- The Department of Environmental Education and Environmental Impact Assessment; and
- The Department of Sociology, Economics, Marketing, and Policy Analysis.
Two Service Units:
- The GIS, Remote Sensing and Information Unit; and
- The Administrative Division.
Staff and Visiting Scholars:
The Center has about thirty full-time and seven part-time staff members. The Center also has collaborators from both inside and outside Vietnam. Some collaborators appoint suitably qualified individuals as visiting researchers and lecturers.